autor: Ayrtton Fonseca autor: Bárbara Tanaka autor: Giovana Anschau autor: João Basso

domingo, 25 de maio de 2014

"Scott: I don't think I'm ready to be a grown-up.
Kim: I don't think you are either, buddy. But hey, you'll get it. It just takes practice.” 
 Bryan Lee O'Malley, "Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour"

I guess the World is really hard. Ok, I can say the Universe is really hard. If I said "Earth is hard..." I would be lying. If Earth was called... Water, it would be as hard as Earth. The name isn't the problem. The problem is us.

When I say "us", it's not just you and me. It's all of us.

And I am sure the problem isn't us.
The problem is: we don't know.
And we know the fact the real problem is: we know, we don't know.

Being a grown-up is hard, as Scott — or Bryan Lee — has said before. This character means a lot to me. Like Parz1val, by Ernest Cline.

If anyone in this world said "I am sure of my future", I would punch this guy. What makes the world a bearable place is this: we are not sure of anything.

Due to this fact, I am sure of one thing: I want to have my kids with you. But I am not sure of this: I don't know whether we can.

And it's funny. I guess 90% of the things of this world makes me feel bored. And you are in the 10% group. You are the girl of the pure ice cloak. And I am sure you guys don't know my vision of the white — or ice, either. Let me explain.

I saw an image of stalactites and stalagmites of an ice cave, a few months ago, by the way. And it was beautiful a lot. It will be a messy explanation.

Your favorite color is gray. And you said to me "your sadness is gray" some day. So I wondered what color is my love. At the first shot obviously red, because of all of the hearts and whatever. But thinking better, white is the color of my love.

Like you are my guiding light, and I want to follow it for my whole life. And I guess lights are white, so...

And when you see a white t-shirt you always try to keep it white and clear.

And when I am with you, I can't feel bad things... I just can fall in love.
And every day I go out, I am always searching for your face in every car, human, person, face, and in birds...?

I was thinking about the word homesick. I am sure I am homesick, but my sickness has other name: being far from you.

Okay, it wasn't a good pick up line.

I was reading the most incredible book of this world and I quoted “After rewriting it a few dozen times, I tapped the Send button. Then I pulled up my screenshot of the Jade Key riddle and began to study it, syllable by syllable. But I couldn’t seem to concentrate. No matter how hard I tried to focus, my mind kept drifting back to Art3mis”. Do you know 03/18/14 at 00:24? And after 01:41? I am talking about this. You little sleepy monster.

Please, I want to travel out of this world with you, go into every piece of this universe. I want you, and just you, to artistize ourselves.

I'm really sorry, because I wrote it in English.

I wanna feel blue and gray.
You and me.
Us.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário